Please enjoy these stories, poems, memories, and photographs. And feel free to send us yours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Just Push Play – by Brendan Wright (2015)
- Dealing with Dementia: Life Beyond Diagnosis – by Ross and Sally Cleary (Presentations & Handouts; September 2014)
- Love is Beautiful – by 16 year-old Danielle to cheer up her grandma (2013)
- Not your typical 15-year-old: How Kyle Flavell dared to care by volunteering– by Jaehoon Kim (August 2013)
- Sharing our Personal Journey with Alzheimer’s Disease – by Mike Morissette (June 2013)
- That she may forget me not – by William A. Sturgess (2013)
- In Loving Memory – Rev Edwin Majka – by Susan Mary Martin (Majka)